Do you know which trainings should be taken?
With reference to the 5.1.1. item of ANNEX-2 questionnaire; Do you know which training should be taken at least once a year for your personnel working in customs and foreign trade departments regarding customs and foreign trade legislation?
The details of the determined training subjects are given below, and 1 full day training is weighted once a year.
- Customs Definition-Purposes
- Customs Value - Customs Fines - Customs Obligation
- Additional Liability - Tax Against Dumping - Compensatory Tax – DFIF
- Tariff Quota - Quota - Surveillance Application
- Permission-Compliance Certificate - Product Safety Audit
- Renewal and Tracking of License and Permission Applications
- 5607 Smuggling Law
- Forgery Penalties
- Turkish Penal Code in Documents
- How Does the Process of Announcing Legislation Changes to Employees?
- Sharing with Business Partners on Compliance with Customs Legislation
- Definition of Embargo and Trade in Goods Subject to Embargo
- Double Use Goods Trade
- Import and Export Prohibited Goods List
- Terrorism, Security and Awareness