Our Mission & Vision
The mission of our association is to conduct works and make recommendations in coordination and cooperation with the relevant ministries to improve the foreign trade of our country and to improve the authorized economic operator system and the rights and practices utilized in this context in accordance with the relevant provisions under the Law No. 4054 on the protection of competition by bringing together the representatives of the companies operating in the field of foreign trade who have authorized economic operator certificate (AEO) without any profit or revenue objective.
Vision of our organization covers following issues for the purpose of development of rights and practices under the authorized economic operator system, avoiding cost and time losses arising from foreign trade transactions, reduction of formalities and for the process of easily comprehensible and enforceable preparation of relevant legislation;
- To bring together the companies with the authorized economic operator certificate (AEO) and to provide solidarity among them.
- To organize national and international meetings, seminars, panels and conferences in cooperation with the relevant ministry for the development of the rights and practices benefited under the authorized economic operator system and to prepare reports and present them to the relevant authorities.
- To participate in national and international meetings on the development of the authorized economic operator system through its representatives.
- To identify the problems encountered in foreign trade activities, prepare appropriate proposals for their solution and present them to the relevant authorities.
- To collect all kinds of information and statistical data by conducting research at the level of different countries implementing the authorized economic operator system (AEO).
- To organize courses and similar training efforts on the presentation of the authorized economic operator system and the rights and practices benefited.
- To follow up the meeting, implementation and legislation of the authorized economic operator system (AEO) before the World Customs Organization and the European Union.
- To follow and evaluate the existing or future regulatory rules such as laws, regulations and circulars regarding the authorized economic operator system (AEO) and to make public the opinions and suggestions of the Association related to these issues by delivering to relevant public and private sector bodies.
- To establish relations with public and private sector organizations and to participate in their activities in matters related to the field of activity of the association.